View Single Post
Old 06.25.2008, 07:31 PM   #1207
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Florya
I'm fucked!
I had some guys staying over for a couple of days - friends of the family, doing the 'backpacking round europe' thing.

Anyway, they were using my 'puter while I was at work and they found my dimeadozen link.

They downloaded about 5gigs worth of stuff, put it on their Ipod and deleted the torrents and sound files.

They only told me about it as I was dropping them off at the airport tonight, and when I checked, sure enough, my account is blocked because my share ratio is too low, and I don;t have any torrents to seed!

Degenerates...

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|