View Single Post
Old 06.14.2009, 02:01 PM   #161
looking glass spectacle
100%

looking glass spectacle kicks all y'all's asseslooking glass spectacle kicks all y'all's asseslooking glass spectacle kicks all y'all's asseslooking glass spectacle kicks all y'all's asseslooking glass spectacle kicks all y'all's asseslooking glass spectacle kicks all y'all's asseslooking glass spectacle kicks all y'all's asseslooking glass spectacle kicks all y'all's asseslooking glass spectacle kicks all y'all's asseslooking glass spectacle kicks all y'all's asseslooking glass spectacle kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glice
Did you actually just slag of Atari Teenage Riot? Madness, I tells you. They remain, for me, one of the most conceptually perfect bands (even if they didn't seriously muster more than 5 good tunes in their exixtence). Start the riot!!! pwns all.

sure, i dig me some Atari Teenage Riot. and conceptually they were mind-blowing... but so was Bikini Kill, and i don't see them on the list. i mean they sucked musically, but who can forget

Don't need you to say we're good
Don't need you to tell us we suck
Don't need your atti-fuckin-tude boy
Don't need your dick to fuck!

...all i was saying is that Meat Beat Manifesto - 99%, My Life with the Thrill Kill Kult - Confessions of a Knife, and Frontline Assembly - Tactical Neural Implant were killer albums and i would have put them on the list before Atari Teenage Riot.

someone should start an 80s album thread.

looking glass spectacle is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|