View Single Post
Old 05.26.2017, 05:27 AM   #1
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
How long has the board been going? 16 years? I can't believe we don't have a thread for this already....

Post links to relatively new bands you come across who to your ear have some SYish qualities, whatever they may be.

Me first!

LA Witch
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SXQ71YT3Es

These guys are from LA and sound like fans of Bad Moon Rising LP, along with stuff like the Cramps. The girl who plays guitar can really play guitar, and the rhythm section are strong too. I saw them tear the roof off a packed out small venue in London earlier this year, I don't think they are a band who will be playing that size of show for long. If you are too impatient to watch all 30mins of the video I linked fast forward to the song starts around 10m 30s.
Toilet & Bowels is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|