View Single Post
Old 02.15.2015, 02:14 AM   #250
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebeccagotcursedout
^^ whoa, chill dude!! my post was in the context of what Kayne did at the Grammy's. not as a musician or producer or anything else and i like him just fine. wasn't comparing Zappa or West as artists.

he's just not a spokesman for these kinds of things, whether if he was being serious or not. he's definitely not as articulate AS YOU are when expressing his opinions.

it seems to me his critique of the grammy system was a back fire that again shot it's load in his face. like he was dared to jump up there and do it. your clearly not too stupid to see this considering the before and after of his comments.

do you want me to quote the before and after Beck incident?

No, you dont have to quote. I've heard/read it.

I agree thay he's not very articulate. I actually suspect he might be a bit dyslexic... His ego and bombast provide a pretty excellent cover, making it seem as though he's just obnoxious, with a hair-trigger. But I've watched a few interviews, read a few quotes, that seem to demonstrate a lack of fluidity in his speech.

Anyone else know what I'm talking about?

He's not stupid by any means... Dyslexia doth not a dumbass make. But I feel like he struggles with words when the cameras are on.

His songwriting, however, is eloquent, clever, powerful, and hilarious depending on what the song calls for. I think he is a born artist. The kind of person who probaby couldn't function if he wasn't making music.

I think he found a way to communicate and express himself when he started making beats and learning to produce. He admits to being a shitty lyricist for a long time before he really hit it big. I think he's able to communicate through sound and flow more honestly than through actual speech.

That's why he's, like, ridiculously fucking good at it. He has synaesthesia (which makes sense and would certainly not be out of place next to dyslexia) so I think he has a mind for creating, and an innate ability to create sounds and words that perfectly represent his emotions.

I just compared him to Superman, and backspaces it out of humiliation. Ha.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|