View Single Post
Old 01.23.2013, 12:26 AM   #15
batreleaser
invito al cielo

batreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's asses
I don't like this song but I'll be damned if it doesn't make Andrew Reynolds seem like some kind of mythical hero:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RTQJmvXtbI

STay Gold was absolutely one of the best videos ever made. Amazing skating, great tunes and and all around psychedelic vibe. Jerry Hsu, who has seemed to lose interest in skating over the years, even had a great part just by putting a great song to his horrific slams. WHen you see that guy fall, its no surprise he doesn't want to skate anymore. His part in "Bag of Suck" is one of the all time greats. He is as death defying as he is stylish, and that's kind of what all those dudes are about. Reynolds front side flipping off buildings and making it look graceful and dare I say it, artistic?

listen to pink reason
batreleaser is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|