View Single Post
Old 04.21.2010, 07:24 AM   #60
The Earl Of Slander
the end of the ugly

The Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonikJesus
I really am trying to see what some of you guys see in Wayne. But so far from what I've heard, his flow and lyrics are weak. Can someone please post a wayne song to show me his lyrical skill and flow? noisereductions?

Well, I'm not NR, but for a classic hip-hop fan (which I assume you are?), I'd probably say this (sorry to hammer it, I know I've mentioned it like 3 times in this thread), or this. I mean neither of those are necessarily the height of his flow or weirdness, but they're classic tracks, and as a serious southern rap sceptic that was mainly only into classic or underground east coast stuff like Wu and Doom at the time, it's pretty much that pair that converted me. Alternatively, just listen to the whole of Tha Carter II, but if you do, be sure to give it some focus and listen through a couple of times. It's genius reveals itself slowly. If none of that does it for you, I guess he's just not for you...
The toothaches got worse, she dreamed of disembodied voices from whose malignance there was no appeal, the soft dusk of mirrors out of which something was about to walk, and empty rooms that waited for her. Your gynaecologist has no test for what she was pregnant with.
The Earl Of Slander is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|