View Single Post
Old 01.16.2018, 05:46 PM   #3584
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
OK, so the dude who "pressed the wrong button" evidently fucked up, he was probably wasted or maybe he's the Hawaiian Homer Simpson or something — the real point here is I can't be the only one who got an acid My Pet Goat flashback, can I? A FEW MINUTES after the false alarm Drumpf was informed that it was bullcrap, and what did he do? He kept on golfing! Later, way after THIRTY-EIGHT minutes of panic (not that everyone in Hawaii panicked; again, they were probably wasted) he went back to Twatter only to complain like a little bitch, for the 100th billion time, that people in the media were meanies to the very stable genius.

DRONE TRUMP.

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|