View Single Post
Old 06.03.2014, 08:56 AM   #37737
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nefeli
oh yeah.

my only regret is not spending much time on that balkony.
in the morning from 8 o clock till noon, you couldnt stand on it. the sun was hitting it hard.
and at night..well, it was too much for me to just sit there for long alone. i regret that.

but that moon..and we see shit in that pic..
it was the 1st night there and i m indoors watching shit on the laptop, but i can see outside and suddenly i m like wtf??? its the moon..
and it hit me, i didnt have anyone, any low iq lover or some asshole to text: yo dude check out the moon.
but it was just as amazing to watch that.

ha ha ha that is great.

where i live is similar to that, but it's a desert (and no sea). and yes you can read a book under the moonlight--a full moon here looks like a giant street lamp.

no neighbors, no sirens, no traffic noise. all i hear outside the window right now is birds.

can you go back there for a while, armed only with your paints? or will it be filling up with tourists soon?

you can always go even further away, and paint the natives

!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|