View Single Post
Old 09.04.2008, 07:31 AM   #13
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by batreleaser
its fucking great, but it aint the best (ill always be partial to confusion and silver sessions), but when i first heard this, being a punk/indie type skater kid into hardcore and pavement and sy, i was like, damn, i need more. i started checking out avant composers i never woulda even thought about, and got into other types of avant stuff as a whole.

This, I think was EXACTLY the point. So batreleaser just proved the importance of the release. Haters.

Also, I wanna say that I dont see "Carpenter's Piece For Piano" as any sort of joke. I think it's awesome. I wish I had taken part in its recording.
noisereductions is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|