View Single Post
Old 03.09.2007, 01:03 PM   #49
contrelefuckingsexisme
stalker

contrelefuckingsexisme kicks all y'all's assescontrelefuckingsexisme kicks all y'all's assescontrelefuckingsexisme kicks all y'all's assescontrelefuckingsexisme kicks all y'all's assescontrelefuckingsexisme kicks all y'all's assescontrelefuckingsexisme kicks all y'all's assescontrelefuckingsexisme kicks all y'all's assescontrelefuckingsexisme kicks all y'all's assescontrelefuckingsexisme kicks all y'all's assescontrelefuckingsexisme kicks all y'all's assescontrelefuckingsexisme kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by swa(y)
before i was born? not hardley.

im 23. did i ee nirvana live?now...i was what...maybe 12 when the dude offed 'emself?

but for the record, i was a 12 year old that had just moved in my mom, dealing with the fucking fear of possibly going back to an abusive dad i was scared to testify against in court (hed literally beat the fucking living shit out of me a few years earlier for saying i wanted to live with my mom...i was in fifth grade. was forced to tell schoolmates my bruises came from getting into a fight with my brother...which..wasnt a complete lie as hed force us to strip naked and beat eachother with belts for his personal enjoyment)..yeah...i felt like kurt said somethings i could relate to, and whish i coulda said myself.

fuck you. yeaaaaaahh...mmm...suck my asshole...yesss...you know how much i love that shit.

well, see. that's the sentimentalism i was talking about. you relate to kurt's lyrics and that is something great, but why do you feel you have the need to start insulting just because someone thinks that something another band did sounds better or was more unexpected than something coming from kurt's band?
nirvana is not my favourite band and i don't believe they are the best thing i've ever heard. some people might say that it is, but that's their opinion and i am ok with them. i've heard people saying bands such as placebo and green day are the best bands in the world. so i am ready for every kind of thing like that.
outside the fucking unplugged event it's obvious i like nirvana better. i am not saying nirvana sucks, i just tried to say their unplugged was completely normal, special guests, whatever.
contrelefuckingsexisme is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|