View Single Post
Old 03.09.2007, 12:52 PM   #43
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by swa(y)
before i was born? not hardley.

im 23. did i ee nirvana live?now...i was what...maybe 12 when the dude offed 'emself?

but for the record, i was a 12 year old that had just moved in my mom, dealing with the fucking fear of possibly going back to an abusive dad i was scared to testify against in court (hed literally beat the fucking living shit out of me a few years earlier for saying i wanted to live with my mom...i was in fifth grade. was forced to tell schoolmates my bruises came from getting into a fight with my brother...which..wasnt a complete lie as hed force us to strip naked and beat eachother with belts for his personal enjoyment)..yeah...i felt like kurt said somethings i could relate to, and whish i coulda said myself.

fuck you. yeaaaaaahh...mmm...suck my asshole...yesss...you know how much i love that shit.

mang, that you had a rough childhood does not give you a license to dish out the shit to others in turn

in fact you are at risk of becoming exactly like that abusive dad you so hate.

you know this, right?
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|