View Single Post
Old 01.10.2007, 07:40 PM   #7
porkmarras
invito al cielo

porkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's asses
Rarely i find myself seriously insulted by a derogative comment made either because of my nationality or my sexuality and that is because,a lot more often than not,if a comment of that type is aimed towards me i can pay back with a more sarcastic comment that will sound equally as idiotic as the one that was trying to offend me.There are obvious exceptions,though.I was recently working behind the bar at my part-time job and this group of guys came in totally off their faces and with trouble written all over their foreheads that you could spot from a mile away.When they approached the bar one of them ordered a few pints of beer and quite rudely turned his back and slurred some words to his mates that went like this:'C'mon you fucking poof!Get me those pints and quickly!'.At that time the pub happened to be manically busy and he must have thought that i would have missed that comment and thought nothing of it but because i sensed the dark aura that this group of lads emanated i immediately got really pissed off and went over to him asked him to repeat what he said to his friends.He claimed to have just said 'What?'(yeah right) but even if i was a little scared i got my boss(who's 6 foot tall and,like,huge!) to throw them out because they were obviously homophobic smartasses in search for trouble.Now,extreme cases like that do happen but generally speaking most people don't really mean what they say and least of all know what they're talking about.

porkmarras is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|