View Single Post
Old 09.08.2008, 02:52 PM   #112
Florya
expwy. to yr skull

Florya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by MellySingsDoom
Yes, with Stuart Dennison (he lives in Brighton, I believe). I'm about the only person at that fest who thought Skullflower were pretty unimpressive. There was a band on Sunday, called Muscletusk, who did a similar thing to SF, but were way, way better.

I thought they were good, but I guess that was relative to the rest of the performances. They could/should have been a lot louder, but I guess then they would just have sounded like MBVs noise routine during 'you made me realise'

Limpe Fuchs - Bless her. I had to leave after about ten minutes, couldn't stand it any longer. I wonder if she keeps cats....lots of cats.

Not sure who else I watched - there was some free jazz thing that I avoided, and then three guys playing some sort of bedroom krautrock - By this time I was somewhat inebriated and felt the need for sleep.

Highlight was meeting the big man again, always a pleasure.

listening mirror @ Soundcloud http://soundcloud.com/listening-mirror

Florya is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|