View Single Post
Old 12.05.2010, 07:16 PM   #13402
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceCadetHayden

8.5/10

I'm a huge fucking Arab on Radar fan. I mean, they may even be the most listened to thing in my record collection. So this film is one of the most watched in my DVD collection. Even if you haven't heard any AoR, this is a great place to start. There is no gig like an Arab on Radar gig. Period. The live footage/insanity is fantastic, and the glimpses into AoR's off-stage life make me prefer putting this on before one of their records.

If you don't own it, and enjoy AoR, or any related projects, please, do yourself a favor and check it out. It's 3.99 on the threeoneg website currently with free fucking shipping.

I saw them live once. Mr Potty Mouth scared me.