View Single Post
Old 10.11.2012, 01:41 PM   #33904
hypertonic
bad moon rising

hypertonic kicks all y'all's asseshypertonic kicks all y'all's asseshypertonic kicks all y'all's asseshypertonic kicks all y'all's asseshypertonic kicks all y'all's asseshypertonic kicks all y'all's asseshypertonic kicks all y'all's asseshypertonic kicks all y'all's asseshypertonic kicks all y'all's asseshypertonic kicks all y'all's asseshypertonic kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
Oh no, they've gone the way of universal tv remotes??! For all the implied 'just push button to make them work' simplicity, I always seem to struggle setting them up.

At least if YOU can't get in, you know your stuff is secure!

Because if he can't figure it out, no one else can? hahaha how does that work? There's always someone out there with better skills, so I wouldn't give him a false sense of security. No offense to Bytor, obviously.

I would venture to guess if someone did want to get in and had a code-hopping hacked transmitter it would work, regardless. In fact, it would probably by waaay easier.

I still have my TV-B-Gone from back in the day for random televisions. Just press the button and it flys thru all the codes (at the time). Pretty sure hacked transmitters do something similar. I don't think its as easy to do anymore, but I wouldn't say its 100% secure, because he cant get it to work. Secure = mechanical lock, in this case.
hypertonic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|