Thread: suspiria remake
View Single Post
Old 09.27.2009, 05:31 AM   #5
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
I love Argento. He is one of the "truest" (for lack of a better word) directors I can think of, making film after film after film of horror. It's not all good horror, but how many other directors can say that every film they've made (except for one) -- and he's made TONS of films -- is all based in the same genre, the only genre that interests him apparently? And they're all radically different films, too, which I find really interesting. He hasn't shown much growth as a director, but when your first 4 films (the Animal Trilogy and Deep Red) are that great -- well, shit, what more needs to be said? Also, he had some involvement in Santa Sangre by Jodorowsky, and Once Upon a Time in the West by Leone.. two of my all time favorite films. Also, his daughter is hot as fuck.

Argento <3

I'm going to put on some G oblin right now.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|