View Single Post
Old 12.17.2014, 07:55 PM   #18439
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
You're right. The economic reality doesn't disappear but that's my point. Indie (as opposed to independent) films are rarely part of that economic reality. Independent means one thing, Indie means something else. Sometimes indie movies are independent but they don't have to be. Same with music.

Well said. It's like the relationship between rectangles and squares (the true nature of which might surprise you)

Just kidding. I mean, I agree, but I don't really talk like that. I think like that, but that's because I'm usually envisioning a really pedo-looking old man saying things like that to children with a playful little wink.

Then I laugh to myself, and the people around me get quiet, save for a few merciful coughs that sound like they're coming from really far away. And then it's back to work!
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|