View Single Post
Old 04.25.2009, 12:16 PM   #1
flophousefloozie
expwy. to yr skull

flophousefloozie kicks all y'all's assesflophousefloozie kicks all y'all's assesflophousefloozie kicks all y'all's assesflophousefloozie kicks all y'all's assesflophousefloozie kicks all y'all's assesflophousefloozie kicks all y'all's assesflophousefloozie kicks all y'all's assesflophousefloozie kicks all y'all's assesflophousefloozie kicks all y'all's assesflophousefloozie kicks all y'all's assesflophousefloozie kicks all y'all's asses
One of those places that have big "rock bands!" that play "crazy covers!" of "House of Pain!"....

I thought I was being a kind person by going there. I was told that a girl, whom I've been friends with since we were tiny little girls, needed me back in her life, because she's going down "the wrong path", and I needed to "be her friend" that night. (Sorry about the obsessive use of quotations, but sometimes a point must be drawn across)

Anyway, I was stuck in a situation, where I could have mistaken my life for that of a thirteen year old (given the intoxicated state of mind I forced upon myself, anything was possible). Don't get me wrong, even if I were sober, I'd still have felt like a child again...

I ended up waiting around until around 4:00 in the morning (I'm an old lady, it's hard on me), since I thought it best to stay somewhere in the ol' suburbs, since at that point, I was drawn astray, and quite far from my downtown home. Finally, I said I wouldn't do it any longer, and spent a bloody $40 on a cab!!

Well, anyway, I don't rant much on here, so I hope you will forgive me.

Feel free to add stories/complaints of anything or whatnot..
flophousefloozie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|