View Single Post
Old 02.07.2019, 08:28 PM   #5380
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
yes! the article says he's been consistenty anti-EU since 1975. the newspaper is not saying he's drawing flack for it-- they're saying he has to triangulate more than the clintons ever did in order to appease his constituents. basically he's a proto-commie whereas majority of his young followers are remainers.

i am trying to figure out if i can trust this publication ha ha ha ha ha. i am generally in line with their ideas although i'm an absolute proletarian. but so far so good!

they don't talk too extensively about the "traditional labour voters who wanted to leave" so thanks for adding that.

everything with a grain of salt, you know. i've never been a man of faith, haaaa haaaa haaaaaaaaaaa

The article was probably written just before the real backlash took place.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/poli...-a4060256.html
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|