View Single Post
Old 12.06.2018, 09:00 AM   #31
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Eugene Felikson
^ Slavo, if you get Spotify premium, it's 320kbps

320kbps should be indiscernible from flac unless you have super-human hearing

I always recommend getting Google Play Music/Youtube Premium for $10 a month instead of Spotify though. It's 2 services for the price of one - PLUS it allows you to upload local music files and stream 'em anywhere which I find especially neat

Or there's always Tidal for 'audiophile streaming', but...

Apple Music has standardized 256 kbps.

But it’s only a backup for when I don’t have my CDs or I’m not sitting with a turntable. Sounds fine.

I can’t imagine caring so much about that shit that you pay more paycheck dollars for >100 kbps. Lol. And I used to record music with bands and fixate on acoustics and getting the right kick drum sound.

But since I’m not a college student in Converses anymore, and have, like, bills to pay, I honestly DGAF about whether the music I’m blasting in my car is an 8.5/10 or a 10/0.

*shug with middle fingers*
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|