View Single Post
Old 05.27.2009, 09:44 PM   #37
bloodcrystallisetosand
bad moon rising

bloodcrystallisetosand kicks all y'all's assesbloodcrystallisetosand kicks all y'all's assesbloodcrystallisetosand kicks all y'all's assesbloodcrystallisetosand kicks all y'all's assesbloodcrystallisetosand kicks all y'all's assesbloodcrystallisetosand kicks all y'all's assesbloodcrystallisetosand kicks all y'all's assesbloodcrystallisetosand kicks all y'all's assesbloodcrystallisetosand kicks all y'all's assesbloodcrystallisetosand kicks all y'all's assesbloodcrystallisetosand kicks all y'all's asses
though not strictly 'noise', i love the stuff like AMT and aural fit which has come from the noisy velvets/blue cheer/can/hawkwind route but just makes it even more deranged.

les rallizes denudes are ace and the dude rocks a pair of shade like no motherfucker that side of the pacific.

personal fave are tsurubami, one of the innumerable kawabata makoto sideprojects. i'd tell you how the guitar washes over and destroys you like a tsunami, how the bass is an anchor caught in the tsunami's inexorable pull and how the drums splash and accentuate the music like the deft flecks of an abstract impressionists brush but, you know, i'd get called a cunt so i should probably just leave it.
bloodcrystallisetosand is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|