View Single Post
Old 02.18.2013, 01:32 AM   #2538
GravitySlips
children of satan

GravitySlips kicks all y'all's assesGravitySlips kicks all y'all's assesGravitySlips kicks all y'all's assesGravitySlips kicks all y'all's assesGravitySlips kicks all y'all's assesGravitySlips kicks all y'all's assesGravitySlips kicks all y'all's assesGravitySlips kicks all y'all's assesGravitySlips kicks all y'all's assesGravitySlips kicks all y'all's assesGravitySlips kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!

Yep, great goal!

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
Anyone else hearing the rumours that Moyes is being lined up to replace Wenger?

Hard to imagine them without Wenger but if I supported Arsenal I'd be desperate for a change at this point. I read that Wenger's pocketed something in the line of £50 million since he last won a trophy - talk about doing a number! Most managers would've been out on their arse long ago. The team just don't play at the level they should anywhere near often enough. Past glories should only get you so far...

That said, I think Moyes' style is pretty far removed from the very specific way Arsenal play. I mean, I'm a big fan of Moyes, and Everton are one of my favourite English teams, but Arsenal would be a totally different proposition. Not sure if he'd fit in at that club.
GravitySlips is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|