View Single Post
Old 09.30.2017, 10:50 PM   #21554
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
i've seen a couple of episodes of "house"

gimmicky "genius" shit for geriatrics-- i have it mentally lumped in the same lot as NCIS, as advertisers probably also do

---

anyway, speaking of "shit", just finished watching (not really) "underworld:blood wars"

i'm a sucker for kate beckinsale in a rubber suit but she looks so botoxed/cgi'ed it's like a weird mannekin/video game character.

she's so naturally hot-- why couldn't she let herself hotly wrinkle, instead of this nonsense? fucks sakes

everything else was of course terrible, so i feel cheated of the only justification i had to watch this garbage.

anyway rrr ok.

--

he gave a few venereal diseases to chloe sevigny in the last days of disco

kate beckinsale was in it! as the hot friend.

Hahahaha

But HOUSE is way better than NCIS. More to be lumped in with... uhhh... maybe Better Call Saul for a modern reference? Smart... for a Fox Show. But still mostly a procedural.

There’s more to it than that. It’s not total shit.

And it’s totally a Sherlock Holmes thing. The Watson guy is name “Wilson,” for fuck’s sake. The “Holmes” guy is named “House.” Wow, I just realized how right I’ve been about this all along.

“Holmes” ... “House”

Yup. Totally a Holmes and Watson thang.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|