View Single Post
Old 06.19.2009, 05:32 PM   #15
Jeremy
100%

Jeremy kicks all y'all's assesJeremy kicks all y'all's assesJeremy kicks all y'all's assesJeremy kicks all y'all's assesJeremy kicks all y'all's assesJeremy kicks all y'all's assesJeremy kicks all y'all's assesJeremy kicks all y'all's assesJeremy kicks all y'all's assesJeremy kicks all y'all's assesJeremy kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Style
that is pretty true. kimmel allows bands to play two songs. i haven't really watched fallon's show. but i remember conan using the one song per band format.

good point about reena on conan though. it was a later appearance after incinerate had been around for a bit.

i do hope they do play their other songs. sacred trickster is not my favorite song on the new album.

Yeah, it's probably my least favorite on the record, hence why I want to see something else.

I should also point out that for Sonic Nurse they traded off as well. They did Unmade Bed on Conan and Leno, and then Pattern Recognition on Kilborn (They didn't play Letterman to support Sonic Nurse, oddly enough). History has shown that Kim and Thurston trade off songs (Poor Lee), unless they do Sacred Trickster on Fallon and then maybe play Antenna or something on Conan or Kimmel, but with the tour dates already lined up I'm thinking that won't happen for a while...

~Jerem~

Jeremy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|