View Single Post
Old 06.04.2015, 10:09 AM   #9
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Screaming Skull
We got into SY at EXACTLY the same time! A friend let me borrow Goo for a few weeks and I got hooked! Dirty was the first SY release I actively looked forward to coming out and The Pretty Fucking Dirty Tour was the first time I saw them live (Boston, October 1992). Maybe all of this has something to do with my opinion/preference??
I saw SY in Finnish television maybe 1989 (I think it was little after DDN has released). They showed program named Snub where was just alternative bands. From sy there was Teenage Riot-video, also Providence came. And there was a little interview. I wasnīt very impressed then, but I think year after that I read review about Goo & decided to buy it as christmas present to my brother. Well, it was me who was more excited about it! But anyway, itīs same time! I am really depressed Iīve never seen them live (they have been only 3 times in Finland).
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|