View Single Post
Old 10.19.2014, 02:58 PM   #37633
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nefeli
thanks dear.
i m realizing that i m doing all the wrong stuff.
biggest is that i work where i live and in the space i have the net, couch etc.
and thats why i put headphones rather than having the music played around the house; i sort of isolate and focus more on the work that way.

i hope a friend of mine, who has access, brings me wall paints, because i need tons of paint to get results and i aint doing that because of money.

i m showing the 3 dog paintings today.
i dont advertise it much. i dont feel good enough, or i just havent done yet the works i will really want to show. but i participated anyway - i was asked to- and mostly because i like the subject of the exhibition/event. its about animals and their help with humans' good psychological state.

this is great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
*&%)(*#$&^#%*)(&$% - I could see it...(that's notalkingplz)

aaannnddd I've been happily busy. Life is very good. I got another job working in a dog daycare. I first was hired to clean....but now I'm shuttling pets from home to daycare...then walking doggies too! I'm doing it all! I don't ever think I've ever been so stress free in my life....and it's not solely because of the fact that I'm with someone....but I have a job I sometimes come home smiling from....I have a girlfriend that is really fucking amazing(she wants to learn SF3)...my Dad is no longer staying here....AAANNNDD the SF3 community is growing!!(oh and I'm getting much better at it too)...but wow.

hope y'all shitheads are all groovey.

sounds awesome, even if i didn't get everything (i.e. is your dad a dick? i didn't know.) but see nefeli re: animals (right above). great to know all this.
and great to see you around here.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|