View Single Post
Old 08.24.2012, 11:54 PM   #1
Dr Chocolate
children of satan

Dr Chocolate kicks all y'all's assesDr Chocolate kicks all y'all's assesDr Chocolate kicks all y'all's assesDr Chocolate kicks all y'all's assesDr Chocolate kicks all y'all's assesDr Chocolate kicks all y'all's assesDr Chocolate kicks all y'all's assesDr Chocolate kicks all y'all's assesDr Chocolate kicks all y'all's assesDr Chocolate kicks all y'all's assesDr Chocolate kicks all y'all's asses
i swear the internet search engine google is the worst search engine EVER! not to mention the other 3 i tired looking it up on.

now i dont know if it's real, but i've seen and at one point had pictures of both the front and back of the tape. it's in a red shell.

was this just a fan made thing only, or was a limited promotional thing? it's not like this is new new, because i swear i've seen that picture over 10 years ago. i used to have them on one of my old failbook accounts, but never saved them again once i deleted it. i mean why should i? i got it on a cd-rom somewhere.

also, the internet i swear is fucking stupid. you would think that after typing in Sonic Youth Dirty 8 Track, it would be within the first 10 hits, but is it? FUCK NO!! stupid fucking internet
Dr Chocolate is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|