Thread: World Cup 06
View Single Post
Old 04.12.2006, 03:32 AM   #3
Hip Priest
invito al cielo

Hip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's asses
I don't think Ukraine should be underestimated - they and Tunisia could provide some shocks. Spain could very easily go out in round one to those two.

Argentina have a phenomenally talented side at the moment and are my favourites to win. Netherlands stand a chance too, they could pick up their first title.

Other than Tunisia, it could be that this is the African continent's worst world cup for some time - I think that in recent cups some strong teams have been there, but Angola, Togo, Ghana and Côte d'Ivoire are relatively weak teams with one or two very string individual players. Thei weaknesses should be exposed at a major tournament.

It would be nice if South Korea could at least partially replicate the success that they had in the last World Cup - they are the better Asian team in my opinion, I consider JApan to be a little overrated.

I'm looking forward to the Mexico/Iran/Angola/Portugal group, it has a nice blend of teams.

Abhor that which is evil; cleave to that which is good.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/outsidethecamp/
Hip Priest is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|