View Single Post
Old 08.10.2016, 03:39 PM   #500
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenlight
what is your opinion on Hil if I can ask?

can't help myself to think she is lying through her teeth anytime she speak. I do not know why.
i think she"s a solid candidate and eminently qualified for the job but at the same time she lacks the charisma of a natural politician--more wonk than leader of the masses.

besides, she's quite guarded-- this perhaps for having to have survived nearly three decades of rabid republican persecution. she's the object of so many conspiracy theories i don't blame her for her caution.

i loved to see her breathing fire at the fucking senate after benghazi but i cringe when she tries to be "nice." it's not her nature to be all touchy feely, but the popularity contest that is the election demands it-- shaking hands and kissing babies and that sort of shit.

as for her policy positions, she's not as bold as i'd like her to be, but i can trust that she should be able to deliver on her promises because she's a skilled operator.

take for exaomple her choice of kaine as vp. it didn't excite me one bit, as elizabeth warren would have ben my choice here, but it was an effective calculation to a) overcome the sexism that would have been directed at an all-female ticket, b) go after trump's white male base, c) appease the latent racism of those who want white people on top. this makes the ticket all-around "safe"', and thus the clear alternative to the madman. it's working.

so yeah, im not thrilled by her or anything but i trust that she can be quite effective at the art of governing even if her face on tshirts wont ever become a fashion statement.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|