Thread: Cody Ranaldo
View Single Post
Old 04.18.2012, 09:49 PM   #52
rocky
bad moon rising

rocky kicks all y'all's assesrocky kicks all y'all's assesrocky kicks all y'all's assesrocky kicks all y'all's assesrocky kicks all y'all's assesrocky kicks all y'all's assesrocky kicks all y'all's assesrocky kicks all y'all's assesrocky kicks all y'all's assesrocky kicks all y'all's assesrocky kicks all y'all's asses
I have not heard it all yet, but, i have been gradually listening for the past week 1/2 and finding it incredible and inspiring!

unpretentious electronic/experimental music is my favorite modern 'school', it has endless potential to feel human and keep the mystery of life alive. Yours achieves that so well, there is a lot being communicated in just one song, with just the right amount of elements. Then, thinking of all of the songs as made by the same person adds its own element to the songs. I can see myself listening to this any year of my life, thank you for creating and sharing it, and all new songs and sounds. : )

The only way i can think to thank you is to, well to continue listening to this music and any new music, and ask if you know of Lucette Bourdin (she has passed about a year ago sadly but left the most beautiful legacy of albums behind her) or Cyrnai. I discovered them last year and their work is some of the best communicative/human experimental and electronic music I know of today! Now i can add you to that group!
rocky is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|