Thread: Cody Ranaldo
View Single Post
Old 04.09.2012, 03:53 AM   #50
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lessbones
Hey guys--

drudging up an old thread here because it's got my name on it.

thanks to those of you who bought/listened to my tapes i put out a few years back-- I just put the first one up on bandcamp, and i'm gonna put the second up soon-- you can download them for free, blah blah blah if you feel like giving any $… but no sweat. Anyway the address for that is

www.lessbones.bandcamp.com

but anyway I thought i could use this opportunity to update some of the interested parties on some new stuff i've been working on. My goal has always been to find a medium between programmed machine drums and noisy electronic stuff, but always importantly in a sequenced package that isn't just some throwaway type of drunken "that was a fun jam" saturday night kind of release that doesn't have any repeat value. So that said its been a long time since the last stuff i released and i've got some new stuff. It probably leans more on the electronic side of things at the moment, but i'm really getting into a way of working after 3 years. The "western unconscious" stuff didn't pan out, and i decided i didn't wanna do a tape label (especially after my friend dropped out) so i kind of let that fall by the wayside. But now i've got:

www.codyranaldo.com

going --- its a combo site with my photo work shit, and as always and with everything its a work in progress. The photo stuff on there right now especially is just placeholder stuff while i get a bunch of things together, but more importantly DEFINITELY follow me at

www.soundcloud.com/boneless

the most recent 2 or 3 tracks are pretty representative of what i've been doing recently so check em out, holler at me on there with any feedback etc, everything's always appreciated. Right now i'm sitting in a hotel room in LA, i'm doing guitar tech work for the Between the Times and the Tides tour-- maybe i'll see some of you on the road this summer---

thanks!

-Cody

oh also i never was posting as swa(y) or whatever…

Thanks for posting. I am listening to your music for the first time right now. The track ''Chromia'' has a kind of Tom Recchion vibe to it, which is a good thing. Specifcally one of his tracks on the LAFMS box-set.
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|