View Single Post
Old 03.05.2010, 10:59 AM   #1144
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneticKiss
Anyone looking forward to Sonic 4?

I've been hanging out at the official SEGA forum for that game and all they seem to be able to do is bitch about how his eyes are green, it's a budget download-only title, and various other nitpicks. ScrewAttack's forums are largely indifferent towards that stuff, but aren't exactly giving SEGA the benefit of the doubt, considering the past few Sonic games.

So I wanted to get some opinions from a non-gamer forum and figured this would be the thread to do it in.

It's kind of hard to get excited about in my opinion. Between all the games released on Sonic Mega Collection, the Sonic Gems Collection, and then the Sonic Advance series it seems like there's really no lack of 2D Sonic games out there to keep you occupied.