View Single Post
Old 09.03.2014, 10:18 PM   #5
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
the filth is in your mind.

Again, I'm not making any kinds of moral judgments about this issue. I could careless about the morality because in this instance is entirely subjective. The celebrities, either women or men (yes some dick shots were leaked too), are free to make their own moral assessment of taking these pictures. I'm talking about the logistics. If they didn't want them leaked, either don't upload them onto the cloud or any other file hosting server or even better just don't take them in the first place!

Now as to the matter of if they want it leaked or not, we all know that a lot of celebrities intentionally leak these kinds of photos for publicity, so that is a different issue entirely.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|