View Single Post
Old 11.03.2022, 08:29 AM   #3572
Diesel
the destroyed room

Diesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's asses
Witcher perusal:

Cavill will be hanging his boots up after season 3 and won't be returning for season 4. Liam Hemsworth will be taking over as The Witcher. Regarding Cavill's decision to leave It's strange because he did say when he first secured the role that he'd love to film 7 to 8 seasons with the caveat being the writers sticking to the source material. I've never read the books or played the games so I couldn't possibly comment, however it would seem that season 2 broke certain character relationships ultimately shitting all over the source material, of which Cavill is an uberfan. Hence the decision to leave on principal.

On a personal note this is annoying because my partner is a fan of Cavill as The Witcher and his decision to leave has robbed my annual Witcher themed Birthday/Christmas present obsolete.
Diesel is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|