View Single Post
Old 11.01.2022, 09:23 AM   #3570
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
I watched like 4 episodes of The Witcher when it first came out and never went back to it and almost certainly never will.
I dig Cavill as whatshisname but I don’t give a shit about whatever the fuck else was happening — folk singers and hunchbacks becoming regular-backs and shit. Meh
the folk singer was comic relief and not there all the time. the witch with the radical surgeries was an ok character at first.

the one that quickly became annoying however was the 80-year-old-looking "special girl with superpowers" that, ugh, such a tired trope at this point, and not a fun character in the least. also, central to the plot and present in every fucking episode. // eta: she's kind of the embodiment of white privilege hahahahaha. so fucking annoying.

=

anyway THE SERPENT QUEEN had a good and hilarious ending lmao. i mean it's a heavy drama but there's a lot of disturbing humor in it that keeps it fresh.

a+++++++ would buy again hahahahahahaha her face she is so good at microexpressions, hats off to her great work
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|