View Single Post
Old 08.15.2006, 06:48 AM   #7
Tokolosh
invito al cielo

Tokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by RdTv
docs:
Step Into Blue - a must for any surfer or fan of the ocean, documents the craze of ''Big'' wave surfing, Tow in surfing, and just surfing in general. Seriously the waves these guys catch are ridiculously big.

Dogtown and The Z-Boys - This is the documentary that spawned the hollywood imitation. So, in this you get the actualk people telling about it and the actual fottage and photos, a lot of good history for any young skaters or just new skaters that want some knowledge on how skating came to be what it is today.

I've got dogtown. It's one hell of a good docu!
I saw some footage of surfers on killer waves in Hawaii a while back. Man! those guys are nuts! Surfing inches above razor sharp coral. You gotta have balls to ride those babies. I'm not a surfer myself, but I suppose you need a coral reef under ya to get such a powerful backwash and wave height?