View Single Post
Old 05.15.2013, 03:54 AM   #6316
keep poppin pimples
expwy. to yr skull

keep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
Dude, the Goodie Mob is a score as well. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Sucks about the Gift of Tongues (I assume that's what it was...) I've actually had that happen with a shrink wrapped Sonic Youth album before. It was Dirty; I was pissed. Coincidentally, I did not hear the album as a whole until finding a cassette of it at Goodwill later that year.

it was gift of tongues yeah,i downloaded it and it's great, i got the packaging so i'm gonna just put a cdr in there and pretend. crazy that happened to you with shrink wrap on the cd. i love that goodie mob album(more than their first actually) but i wasn't that excited about it since i don't listen to my tapes much and i was getting them for weed money, and the gza one is the only one that's worth anything. although my friend was actually most excited about goodie mob because he thought it wasn't available on tape. also threw in some ice-t, big daddy kane, saukrates, mantronix, snoop dogg, some dancehall tapes, and concert bootlegs of john coltrane and lee perry.
keep poppin pimples is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|