View Single Post
Old 06.03.2006, 06:28 PM   #1
silverfreepress (sdasher)
the destroyed room

silverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's assessilverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's assessilverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's assessilverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's assessilverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's assessilverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's assessilverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's assessilverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's assessilverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's assessilverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's assessilverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's asses

Usually record collectors have a list mental or physical that they keep with them so when they go to a new city they can scour the bins in search.

I remember one time at Wax n Facts in Atlanta I found about 15 7"'s that were marked down to next to nothing that were like candy. Pavement, Freek itten, Sonic Y, all each 3 bucks.

I've had dreams in the past where I would find original Hank Williams LP's in the used bin for a buck only to wake up listening to "ur cheetin heart"

I'm just Saturday curious what's everyone's guess on the rarest LP out there.

silverfreepress (sdasher) is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|