View Single Post
Old 11.08.2007, 03:11 PM   #28
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
It breaks down like this: $20 for a SIGNATURE or $20 for [tons of cool stuff I don't need to name -- you know what the fuck you can get for $20]. Silly.Also, I tried to make a joke about it earlier, but .. I've seen "In YOUR opinion" on this thread (and board) way too many times, so: If a person makes a statement that is obviously an opinion and if this person does not attribute the stated opinion to a third party, then isn't it clear that it's just the speaker's opinion? Is the phrase "In my opinion" necessary? You don't say things like, "In my opinion, Sonic Youth now has 4 band members." A fact is a fact and an opinion is an opinion. There is no need to qualify ANY of these, unless you're an idiot. So, please, enough of these "THAT'S YOUR OPINION!" No shit it is! Geez.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|