View Single Post
Old 04.18.2011, 05:47 AM   #11
pokkeherrie
invito al cielo

pokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilduclo
I also saw that there was an A'dam show with Haino, O'Malley and Orembachi at OCCM that I was hoping Martin or some other good soul taped and will upload???

I didn't tape it, but I uploaded some clips to youtube. You'll have to do it with those and my word that it was absolutely brilliant:
http://www.youtube.com/user/p0kkeher.../8/aeofP_KrQhE
(uploaded some Haino from Roadburn too)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rappard
Hitting Oxes this Sunday, though - can't wait.
Did you go to that? I was planning to after Roadburn but fever and diarrhea kept me from doing so. I haven't been ill like that in over 10 years and Roadburn is really the worst time I could think of for that to happen.

On Friday I was vibrating on the toilet during Winter's set, I nearly passed out during Sunn0))) (with Haino on vocals) and then I finally did collapse during Caspar Brotzmann Massaker. Missed most of that, which is a pity because I later heard he had Michael Gira coming out on vocals during the encore. Immodium and water kept me alive on Saturday, but I didn't make it til the end of Swans that night either.

Godverdomme.
pokkeherrie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|