View Single Post
Old 05.17.2008, 08:20 AM   #248
the ikara cult
invito al cielo

the ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
I don't get Sky so can't see soccer AM. Have seen it round a mates house before though, and thought it was all a bit blokey. You'd not find Jimmy Hill chatting up page three girls in Derby tops, I know that much.

Anyway, I've got a packet of 20 Pall Malls, a family sized bar of Dairy Milk, a jumbo sized bottle of Fanta and a tube of sour cream and chive Pringles so I'm all ready now. Don't really care who wins but a couple of sendings off, a disputed penalty, a fight between a couple of players and having it come down to penalties after ET will leave me well happy. I think you have to fancy Pompey, but its the FA Cup, so it's anyone's I suppose.

Nah, its good fun. The new bloke (and i mean BLOKE) who has replaced Tim Lovejoy is tedious but way back when it was a really nice show. Frankly a show about football HAS to be blokey to a degree.
I think Pompey will win it 1-0 with Judas Campbell and insane David James as men of the match.

the ikara cult is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|