View Single Post
Old 04.30.2009, 06:36 PM   #95
wellcharge
expwy. to yr skull

wellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Better_Than_You
all of you are soooo indie.

i cant believe people are saying mars volta&BRIGHT EYES!!?! are you KIDDING me?!!!!!!!

at least they go out of their way to make their OWN music and take their work seriously. people that sell their souls for big record labels (basically all that top 40 bull shit) should be the ones on everyones list. in my opinion.

its one thing to not enjoy somebodys music.. but c'mon their still artists in their own right. people should be respectful of their art form. its bands that are so generic and corperate and all about that $$$$$$$$$$ that should FUCK OFF.

but i guess that wasn't really the question.. so.. whatever.
just puttin in my two cents.

big labels........the mars volta are on universal

bright eyes hire mainstream session musicians, the guys who play the additional instruments on his records are on albums by kenny g and the pussy cat dolls, and that's not random names, BRIGHT EYES HIRED THE SAME GUYS AS PUSSYCAT DOLLS AND KENNY G's CHRISTMAS ALBUM.
wellcharge is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|