View Single Post
Old 09.29.2007, 08:36 PM   #101
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
I am too tired to try to outwit you.

But.. You know what...

I'm not going to reply to this thread anymore... unless people call me out over something.. so, if everyone else is quiet about my shit, then I will be too. I realized something very self-defeating: I am simply PROMOTING the Markers every time I bitch about them. Even though I know they are one of the worst bands ever and I'd rather listen to Yanni than them, I have proven my point many times and beaten it to the ground and I'm done. Nothing I can do or say can convince anyone that they suck, when people actually listen to them they'll know. I will say this one final time because I think it's VERY telling: Look at the internet, especially noise boards, talk to noise musicians, etc., and you will see a HUGE hatred of the Markers, you will see that many many artists -- good and bad -- really hate this band; this band has inspired more hatred than any band of recent times (maybe only eclipsed by Mars Volta). There's a good reason for that. However, regardless, almost EVERYONE on here won't say ANYTHING about the Markers, good or bad.. you'll hear an occassional "yeah, not my thing" or "Yeah, they're okay." or whatever, but most people remain completely quiet when the subject comes up. I just think that's fucking hilarious. I wish everyone could be honest on here and let everyone know their feelings about things and not have to pretend they like shit so others (specifically people who use the word "yr") think they're cool. Folks: It's OKAY to DISLIKE something Thurston endorses. I'm not speaking against everyone here, but MANY of you.

But yeah.. for now. I'm done. So, don't be calling me back to this thread with your "fuck you atsonics" or other shit and I'll simply leave this thread for what it's meant to be: Moshe posting literary dipshits pretending the Markers are important because they'll know Ecstatic Peace won't send them any more promos if they don't suck BOSS's ugly dick.

Yay!

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|