View Single Post
Old 02.09.2012, 09:09 PM   #79
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicBebs
picked the album up the other day and love it. its got a lovely smmer time jam thing going on

i'm always late to these things

that is ok, its never too late to find great new music, I discover gems from the 1970s all the time!

I must admit though, I've been anticipating this project since Carrie posted the previously unreleased B-sides for the Spells Age of Backwards EP of her and Mary which I have also posted eleswhere somewhere on the forum. It seemed obvious to me then that something was in the works, and then I went to the first show I could see in LA, and waited almost a year for that album living on bootlegs. PS, the bootlegs are much better!

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|