View Single Post
Old 10.16.2011, 08:34 PM   #178
E. Noisefield
the end of the ugly

E. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadDiscoDildo
It doesn't matter, you can't disagree with him or offend anything he holds dear without him viewing you as inferior, and rash.

What's all this about? I don't view anyone here as inferior, and I don't expect anyone to conform to my opinions. I don't believe I've ever said anything that suggested otherwise.

I love Kim. She's the most beautiful woman in the world. She is talented beyond measure in multiple ways. I merely meant that Thurston, Lee, and Steve are all absolute expert musicians, and that her talent manifests in other ways.

She's a fine musician, but she is not a virtuoso at any specific instrument, unless you count her stunning beautiful voice.
E. Noisefield is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|