View Single Post
Old 02.26.2010, 03:14 PM   #178
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
I get it, he's a "villain". But that's just fucking stupid. I would be so pissed if I paid good money to see him, and he never showed up or faked technical difficulties in the middle of his set. Who does he think he is, Andy Kaufman?

I've heard the impostor thing before, but I thought it was just a one time deal. I've heard complaints at his shows that he doesn't move enough, because he's so focused on getting in every syllable...I wouldn't mind that at all. To see some of his verses in person would be breathtaking.

Do the impostors lip sync to pre-recorded tracks or do you have to hear their shitty voices?
Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|