View Single Post
Old 08.07.2006, 02:12 PM   #31
scott v
expwy. to yr skull

scott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
I love gamelan music. We are lucky enough in my town to have both a traditional Gamelan and an ensemble that composes modern pieces with these instruments. Beautiful stuff.

And yeah scott, Don D. stayed at our house for a night during End Times. He's a great guy, as was Sauter. I didn't meet Miller though.
Don D. is actually a very successful insurance agent with his own branch office in Nyack, believe it or not. When I found this out, I was blown away and super impressed. Imagine, the most stereotypically "square" day job yielding some of the most consistently brutal and challenging music of the past two-plus decades. Awesome!

Along these lines:
Incapacitants = bankers
Narita of High Rise = now-retired securities firm VP/stockbroker

Wow yeah thats cool, i just got Don's solo 7" on Ecstatic Peace, I know its been out for quite a while but man its pretty killer solo overdriven sax blow out, and perfect on the 7" format as you can really digest it and enjoy it!

talk about square jobs i fit that category and make some extreme music myself... my free noise/improv band Caustic Solution has a track on the recent Carbon records 3xcd compilation (Thurston has a track too...) and my day job is a Quality/Process Engineer for a conveyor belt manufacturer...
scott v is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|