View Single Post
Old 09.15.2008, 05:02 PM   #8875
EMMAh
invito al cielo

EMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by schizophrenicroom
no pics because it really is gross, but i have this little crescent moon-shaped cut on my finger that's full of dried green ooze. it's neosporin and bandaged and all that now, but it's hella nasty.

That's pretty gross, I've never had anything puss green (that I remember anywys)

Gross story...

When I got my belly button pierced, my friend (who I'm not friends with anymore, by the way) got her's done too. The only different was that shortly after getting them done, her's got ripped out.

It healed and what not (but she didn't get stitches, I would have because it healed open. If you get what I'm saying) and in the summer she got it pierced again. A few days ago she showed it to me and it's fucking all pussy and rejecting.

She said that it was all puffy the day before, so she squeezed it and green puss came out of the middle part (not either hole where the bar goes through!) She also said, "I'm probably going to take it out in a few days." and I was like, "Yeeeaahhhh." but thinking, "Man, you should take that out right the fuck now."

My cookies were tossed everywhere.

EMMAh is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|