View Single Post
Old 06.11.2012, 08:10 AM   #751
truncated
invito al cielo

truncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
FUUUUU

Seriously, seeing the sunrise on a lake is AMAZING! I saw it while on Lake Michigan HOLY crap was it a sight. The sun was shining against the Chicago skyline and every building was lit orange. The city looked like it was on fire....I'll never forget it, fucking beautiful sight.
It really was. It was a fantastic night altogether - some friends and I went to a lake we hadn't been to in about ten years, that we frequented often back in high school. We stayed all night, and the heat created this haze on the lake that the sun shone through.

Then my friend Bryan vomited and said he wanted to go to Denny's, so the moment was brief, but it was still spectacular.
truncated is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|