Thread: Sonic Youth
View Single Post
Old 05.30.2006, 03:50 PM   #1980
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Violence
I am going to keep this thread moving by telling a skate story (I swear it will be my last one for a while) that makes me look even more like an asshole. I was skating at a bank yesterday with some friends and this kis who I think is a freshman came up and started skating with us. He is really good for his age and he is a pretty cool kid so I told him I would give him five bucks if he could do a kickflip down a seven stair at the bank. When he was trying it a cop pulled up and we saw the cop before the kid did so we just bailed and hung him out to dry. When we drove away we saw the cop taking his info down. I don't know if the kid got a ticket or not but it was pretty funny. I have really good skate juju.

Aww, that's mean. More funny than mean, though. It's happened to me at school- I'll be saying/doing something that really isn't for school, and my friends will just let me keep going on until I realize the teacher is behind me or looking at me.